The NUNCHUK xi Precision Graphite Shaft for Irons brings tour-proven NUNCHUK Tri-Zonal Stability precision technology to irons and wedges, resulting in a graphite iron shaft that is more consistent and accurate than steel shafts, but with the feel of graphite. The TZS design incorporates three segments, or zones, where each segment is specifically designed and constructed to control problems with twist, flex and droop found in other shaft designs.
The xi is the latest component in the complete NUNCHUK system of precision golf shafts for drivers, fairway woods, hybrids – and now irons and wedges.
Played by 2-time major champion John Daly and over 60 PGA Tour pros, Nunchuk golf shafts have multiple PGA Tour victories and numerous Top-5 PGA Tour finishes.
Key Attributes of the NUNCHUK xi Precision Iron Shaft
- Better than Steel Performance: Consistency, Accuracy, Distance Control, and Feel
- Designed to improve player performance by minimizing detrimental effects of shaft twist, droop and flex
- Engineered to be played by the full range of swing speeds – No need for multiple flexes (see below)
- Available in both .355″ Tapered and .370″ Parallel Tip
- THE NUNCHUK SYSTEM: Now golfers have the opportunity to put precision NUNCHUKs in ALL their clubs for identical feel, function & bio-feedback.
- Gives you the CONFIDENCE to HIT MORE FAIRWAYS & GREENS!
|NUNCHUK xi Precision Iron Shaft|
|Flex||One size fits all swing speeds and types|
|Length||40 Inch blank|
|Tip OD||Available in .355” taper tip or .370” parallel tip (2” parallel tip section)|
|Butt OD||.610”, with 7.5” parallel butt section|