Krank F11

Maximize Spring effect with Krank Drivers

SWING SPEED VS DRIVER DISTANCE

THE SECRET

Here is the biggest secret and the most misunderstood issue in the game of golf today. Virtually every normal spring effect driver is rated for 115 to 120 mph swing speed to maximize its spring effect and distance.  This encompasses 99% of all the drivers made in the world. The USGA and R&A put strict spring effect limitations on drivers used in USGA & R&A sanctioned golf events.  To play in a sanctioned event, the driver must be on the USGA Conforming Driver list.

THE PROBLEM

Here is the problem, only 1% of all golfers swing 115 mph or higher. 

Does that mean that the other 99% of golfers who swing slower than 115 mph have to live with the unfair reality that they will never enjoy the needed spring effect off the face of a driver because they swing slower and sometimes significantly slower?

Yes, they do have to live with that reality if they are competing in a USGA sanctioned event.

As unfair as it is, it is the current rules in place by the USGA and R&A. Krank Golf subscribes to the rules of golf set by the USGA and R&A when competing in a sanctioned event.

That is why Krank Golf drivers have been on the USGA Conforming Driver list from the first driver we designed.

Here’s the good news, only 1% of all golf is played in a USGA or R&A sanctioned event. The other 99% of golf is played in non USGA or R&A sanctioned events. This is called recreational golf. 

Every golfer gets to choose which club to play, how to score and how to best enjoy their game in recreational golf. Here is where the fun begins with Krank Golf.

We do not believe for one second golfers who swing under 115 mph should be penalized because they swing slower off the tee box in recreational play.

Every golfer should be able to choose the proper face spring effect that matches their swing speed to maximize their fun and enjoyment.

Let Kona Golf Sales  help bring the Fun into your game. Our I C G  Certified Custom Club Maker will build your driver to your needs. We carry most Krank Driver heads in stock for fast delivery,  We offer very competitive pricing in Canadian dollars.  

Related Images:

Tags: ,

X