Sterling Irons ™ Single Length 5 Iron
Are you looking to simplify your iron play. Confused about ball position? Do you want to improve quicker? Choose Sterling Irons ™ Single Length Irons.
All Sterling Irons ™ single length irons are built the exact same flex, lie angle, weight and length so you’ll only focus on one swing instead of having to learn 8 different iron swings.
Having the length and lie angle allows you to have the same Posture, Stance and ball position which are the factors that allow you to easily have the same swing plane for each and every iron shot you make. We never have enough time to practice. With Single Length Irons, Practice with one club is like practicing with the iron set.
Here’s what to expect WITH Sterling Irons ™ Single Length Golf Irons!
- Identical feel from iron to iron
- Identical function from iron to iron enhancing length, distance and dispersion control
- Identical setup from iron to iron.
- Identical swing from iron to iron
- Identical ball position from iron to iron
- Identical stance from iron to iron
- More on center hits
- Less fat shots
- Less thin shots
- Improved feel and play-ability
- Final result – More Consistency and Improved scoring
- Most important – More fun and easier golf!
Just point and shoot – That’s Golf Simplification 101!