Tom Wishon is the only designer from the custom clubmaking side of the golf industry whose clubhead designs have been used to win on the PGA Tour, the Champions Senior Tour and in Ryder Cup competition. He has designed and custom built the golf clubs used in competition by Scott Verplank, Bruce Lietzke, Ben Crenshaw, as well as the last set of clubs played by Payne Stewart before his tragic accident in 1999.
- The new look 919THI Driver retains the ultimate range of custom fit adaptability, designed with Wishon’s unique proprietary bendable hosel
- Variable Thickness Face with High MOI delivers the best off centre hit performance in the game
- All 919THI drivers undergo 6 separate face thickness QC checks during production to ensure the highest conforming smash factor
- The 919THI is available in RH in Low Launch (9º), Mid Launch (11º), High Launch (13º), and High Launch+ (15º), and LH in Mid Launch (11°).
(Some items special order!)
- Assembled by our I C G certified clubmaker using quality graphite driver shaft and Star Grip.